Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Altered Art Playing Card Challenge - Week 8

Week 8 of the Altered Art Playing Card Challenge and I'm still actively participating! That's a good sign, I think. Perhaps this is actually a project that I will finish. I'm horrible at finishing things... or I pick up a new hobby and go at it non-stop for a while and completely stop. I like doing these cards though because they're small and relatively easy to finish in one sitting.

Anyway, this first card is another I finished a couple weeks ago, but it fits pretty well with the theme of the week. Also, it's one of my favorites so far. The background is acrylic paint, the heart I cut out of cardstock and then painted with metallic acrylic. The road is lined with white gel pen.



On the second one I used a Recollections marker for the sky. Nothing fancy. The buildings I cut out of cardstock, added windows with a silver gel pen, and windows/doors on the houses with a black micron.


No comments:

Post a Comment