Monday, October 20, 2014

Altered Art Playing Card Challenge - Week 7

This last week was a wee bit crazy so I'll be honest... I completed these cards a couple weeks ago. I got a little ahead of myself and figured I'd save them for a week without time or inspiration. Since they were done early I didn't use any of the cool techniques that Claudia used for week 7 - these are much more simple and not sea themed at all.

Both cards have the mesh in the background and both cards used alcohol inks for the main colors. I added detail in acrylic paint, micron pen, and white gel pen. Nothing too complicated but I think they turned out alright.






1 comment:

  1. Definitely better than alright, Angie! I really love them both because they are about travel, something I love! Great color palette on both. I forget about how much I like mess, so thanks for the inspiration!! Hugs! K

    ReplyDelete