Monday, September 22, 2014

Altered Art Playing Card Challenge - Week 4

Back again for week 4 of the challenge. I got some of my ducks in a row last week so I already had one of these almost done. The other was inspired by one of Claudine's cards for this week - check them out here.

This first one has so many layers I'm not sure I even remember. It started out with spray inks and passport stamps... then I decided I didn't like the color so I added something else and made it worse. So I sanded it down a little, added some more color (acrylic paint) and re-stamped the passport stamps.



This second one was fun. I liked Claudine's houses on her week 4 example and it fit perfectly with one the quotes I wanted to use. This one is pretty basic - acrylic background, hand drawn house and tree both painted with acrylics... and a quote. But it turned out pretty cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment