Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Altered Art Playing Card Challenge - Weeks 11 & 12

I'm not behind. Really. I'm actually still ahead, but I got distracted by a week off from work and didn't post anything. So catch up... here's my week 11 & 12 cards. And here are links to Claudine's Week 11 and Week 12 posts. Obviously I didn't really go with the theme at all... although my week 11 cards do involve snow.

The first one is simple - just acrylic paint and a quote from Tolkien. Notice the snow on the mountains and the trees... :-)


The second one is just silly and I love it. It speaks for itself.



Now on to week 12... These are two that I had made a few weeks ago so they have nothing to do with the week 12 theme. They are both acrylic paint... and the second one is another on the mesh background. 



No comments:

Post a Comment