Sunday, June 2, 2013

Something different

Since I've been in the world of doodling, occasionally some random idea will creep into my head and most of the time I write the idea down so I can think on it for a bit until the ultimate inspiration hits me. I think this is the quickest I've actually completed one of those random drawings.

On my drive home from work the other day I was listening to a very funny a capella song that summarizes Mozart's Magic Flute and pictures just kept popping into my head. If I can ever find out who sang the song and find it online somewhere, I'll link it... kind of bummed that I couldn't find it to share.

Anywho... I came home and put my ideas on paper... and only a couple days later this is the finished product.

Mozart's Magic Flute by Angie Wallace
Mozart's Magic Flute - by Angie Wallace

Totally different from my usual stuff, but I kind of like it. And I must say, shading does wonders for simple line drawings. Before I added all of that I almost hated how it turned out. Overall, I think I like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment