Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bluebird on a Wire

I am moving. I hate moving. I hate packing. I'm one of those overly organized people who wants every space in a box filled, but I want it all to be from the same area - like not mixing knick knacks from the living room with dishes from the kitchen. I know, that's totally unrealistic, but unfortunately that's how my brain works. Thankfully my awesome hubby started packing non-essentials months ago so we don't have a ton left to do, but that also means we're down to packing boxes of random stuff. Ugh. At any rate, it will be over soon. By the end of the week we should be happily settled into our new digs on the other side of town.

Anywho... in the midst of all this chaos I realized that although I finished one piece for the diva challenge last week I never got to do a second one and never submitted anything. Oops. So the first (and accidentally last) tangle that I did, I loved until I finished it. I started on the outside of the circle and worked my way in and I absolutely hate the center. Other than that, I like the way this one turned out, especially the third layer in. I had planned to do a second piece, but obviously got distracted. In any case, here is what I would've submitted.

Bluebird on a wire - by Angie Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment